Tuesday, June 25, 2013

If the Green Giant and the Energizer Bunny Had a Delicious Baby


 If you are the type of person who likes to punish themselves with kale juice then I have a recipe I'd like you to meet. This combination of fruits and veggies will give you so much energy, you, will get all that bitter kale you've been craving, and it doesn't taste like Satan made your breakfast. The fennel does something really magical to this juice. You have to try it. Here's what you need.

3 kale leaves and stalk
1/2 cucumber
1/2 cup spinach
3 stalks celery
1/4 fennel bulb
1/4 head of romaine lettuce
1-2 apples
1/2 inch ginger

Run everything through the juicer, leafy greens first. Drink immediately. I like mine cold so I put a few ice cubes in there. That's it. I can feel the healthy after-taste coming on already.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment